Care at Mercy Parklands is available to all, whatever your race, colour or religious belief. Remaining faithful to our mission, Mercy Parklands (through our dedicated team of staff ) is focused on providing a continuum of care in a caring and compassionate environment through quality healthcare.
Our Range of Services Include:
- 24-hour nursing/medical care – hospital, respite and palliative care
- Both private pay beds and funded beds
- Personalised rooms
- Private, single rooms with toilets and hand basins
- Occupational therapy
- Physiotherapy department
- Excellent and varied activities program
- Shopping service
- Three healthy meals a day and regular snacks, prepared by our in-house chef, meeting any special dietary needs
- Visits from healthcare professionals including doctors, dentists and podiatrists
- Chaplaincy & Spiritual Care
- On-site Chapel
Residents have the right to:
- Receive the appropriate quality care
- Receive full information about their health and available treatments
- Be treated with dignity and respect
- Live without victimisation or discrimination
- Personal privacy
- Live in a safe, secure and homelike environment
- Be treated and accepted as an individual
- Maintain their independence
- Maintain control over and continue to make decisions in their daily life
- Have access to information about their rights, care and accommodation
- Our experienced hairdresser works from a fully equipped hair salon.
- Our Domestic Services Coordinator leads an experienced team who are responsible for creating three nourishing meals daily.
- Special diets are catered for and the services of a dietician are available.
- Residents are encouraged to personalise their rooms and there are comfortable lounges to provide a relaxing atmosphere for watching television or socialising.
- We also provide a room for families providing overnight support for residents.